Valley Sport for your Club Development
Valley Sport is not-for-profit sporting organisation located in Shepparton, Victoria which supports grass root sport and recreation clubs in the local governments areas of:
- Rural City of Benalla
- Shire of Mansfield
- Shire of Mitchell
- Shire of Moira
- Shire of Murrindindi
- Shire of Strathbogie
Valley Sport provides information, advice, support and club development opportunities to grass root sport and recreation clubs by employing a small dedicated team who deliver the following programs in the Goulburn Valley:
- Regional Sport Program
- Regional Sport & Recreation
- Access for All Abilities
- Good Sports Program
Valley Sport’s Vision is:
- To develop healthy, active and connected communities through sport and recreation.
Valley Sport’s Values are:
- Community Participation
- Promotion of Healthy Lifestyles
- Inclusion of all and Diversity
- Professionalism and Integrity
- Development of Partnerships
- Financial Stability
The Aims of Valley Sport are:
- Develop healthy and connected communities through sport and recreation.
- To work collaboratively with good governance and transparency.
- Deliver programs that meet contractual requirements and our organisational vision.
Valley Sport does this by:
- Providing information, advice, support and club development activities for clubs in the Goulburn Valley.
- Acting as the voice for sport and recreation organisations in the Goulburn Valley.
- Facilitating meetings, training and education for sporting clubs in the Goulburn Valley region.
- Promoting and supporting projects that provide improved sport and recreation outcomes for the Goulburn Valley region.
- Ensuring the region has input into sport and recreation policies, priorities and decisions throughout Victoria.